@runb@laj!s blog

@|?\_/|\|=|/-\|_@_! _ @runb@laj! @|?|_|\|=/-\|_@_|!. @runb@laj! alias @|?\_/|\|=|/-\|_@_! where there is something new every day =new now here and any subject any doubt any clarifcation any help avaiable right away (oh no, that's not a swear word,it's just my ID or the way i want to be called on the net) welcome to the w*b home of arun balaji- me a 23 year old college student currently working and former college dropout

Sunday, December 24, 2006

the kalava - land of ghosts and end of 15 years of misery

|-|@|)|) <|-||?!~nn@~(happy christmas)

i went somewhere today -outside chengapattinam where it is said there is ghosts and where someone can get cured from black magic

maybe the person who accompanied me and me were right.

maybe we were wrong

maybe my next move is going to shock many.

bill gates by resuman dont think i will use rss or my next move will use rss.

it usex y and a and/or/not b.

even i dont know what my next move is

knowing the future as i know now and as i see the point that many tried to make with me but which i didnt understand till today- souls are dead = we have broken bread with the devil and the devil is on a popular timely magazine and the war has begun - lets say its a cross between the gun toting arnie in terminator who cruises through the minority report(hint 2 movies and 2 actors are in this puzzle including 1 magazine which should have actually put osama on its front page in dec but chose otherwise - thus is history made)

my blog post with the evidence of how i beat bill gates will appear on new years eve and new year and the day after- my birthday

thanks to mike for responding to me, om for ignoring me,amazon for tolerating me,halwa for training me,kartha for being my boss,badri,milind,rahul,unni for not listening to me, scoble for listening to me,bill gates for doing the right thing,and everyone on my friend list for cutting me and making me cut them - i always wanted to do this

bye
@runb@laj!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home