@runb@laj!s blog

@|?\_/|\|=|/-\|_@_! _ @runb@laj! @|?|_|\|=/-\|_@_|!. @runb@laj! alias @|?\_/|\|=|/-\|_@_! where there is something new every day =new now here and any subject any doubt any clarifcation any help avaiable right away (oh no, that's not a swear word,it's just my ID or the way i want to be called on the net) welcome to the w*b home of arun balaji- me a 23 year old college student currently working and former college dropout

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Virginia tech and me

when u see yourself on tv then theres evil surrounding u.

for thats what happened to a owner of a horse shelter in the late 1800s when he appeared on the front page of a magazineo

when you are chinese dont think like japanese

when u are japanese dont think like chinse

for when these 2 mix then u get a deadly cocktail of suicide and cold blodness which is what cho did.

i dont pity him-i sympathize with him - why else will he be bullied around.

if theres one thing i have learnt it is that a lover0-one i lobed once vcalled minnale who i loved once might have died in the massacre-did she die so that the ome i lobe now does niotr due
and that mt oalyact over mn iwn death doesnt hapopen in reakl klife.

did cho die yo sabve me

gpd what a puzzle u are -guidiong me in the right opance at the right time and meeting me with the right eople

if someone told me i was born to die i would have believe him

if someone told me i am a fool i would have believed him

if sdomepke yple ,me that there are people lioke mne yet i shall not know them until the right time trhen u shakll know them
omly when u say so

yet i knoew that u hgave given me special powers and opwers which not the cia not the person who reads this as i tupe and reads akk tre letters i tye inb rge sceen thenn i kjnpw i would have been a loser and lost long akol yet its yu god who has givenb then to mne
missed me right
so give ur all u git o my enemies

i am not dead not will i doe so easily i shakll live longer than mant a manling.

i know this mail means the fb8i will nbe at my dooesrep in a matter of hours or seconds.

this post is fiction =-any or all the characters meantionefd exist or dont exist abd its not intened yop hiort familes of any incident -as u can see i amn a bad typer so forgive the grammatuical errirs

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home