@runb@laj!s blog

@|?\_/|\|=|/-\|_@_! _ @runb@laj! @|?|_|\|=/-\|_@_|!. @runb@laj! alias @|?\_/|\|=|/-\|_@_! where there is something new every day =new now here and any subject any doubt any clarifcation any help avaiable right away (oh no, that's not a swear word,it's just my ID or the way i want to be called on the net) welcome to the w*b home of arun balaji- me a 23 year old college student currently working and former college dropout

Saturday, April 28, 2007

reply to it blues the anonymous blog

i am the one created -born to do many things yet i am not cho -the killer but u me and everyone in this industry could become like him

people think i am mad - i am known all around the world.

my advice - i read fiction and read a lot and i fit ur profile and i am like u.

people ask me where my energy comes from - that i cant say

By reading Motivational Messages you can learn in a few weeks the knowledge that has taken me years to acquire -by meganath

my dad was once my inspiration -i wanted to be him.

he is in real a strange character - looking like a person from under the worlsd yet ytalking like a schioalar

i likle him habe read ,many books and best is chinese and japanese- James Clavell-taipan shogun and the best master piece on leadership-king rat and Mario puzo -god bless thier souls

one of the books has a narration that goes like this - a underworld dons (mario puzo -the last don) person whos yop to do many a jonb -his son will meet a actress who hasd a daugher -athena cruzo and bethany- she is autistic

she lives in a world of her own

she will say in 1 sentence -"i need my hugging machine back"

and thats exactly what u i and everyone we live in online should do now

buy a big life size teddy bear and whrenevr u feel like it just hug it-mas6tirbae do wgarver u wat dont wotrtu aboyrt others

we all need hugging machines or hugs and ttas exaxctly what every iy person suffers from

a friend once told me 10 years back to this question - what do i need now to start a company? people money and time - i added 1 worfd that summmed it all and wrote resources breenatyh it - we all need rexouires -it be spotrual mental physical and emotiional -thts stephen covey

i didnt have the people i didnt have the money i had the time and i made mant a work

to end a quoyte from the bible - the besy quote i will ive on liove ever

1 Corinthians 13 (New King James Version)
New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Corinthians 13
The Greatest Gift

1 Corinthians

though love speaks of men and of angels but doesnt have charity its just a sounding brass and a big bore to listen to

my relation -though i say rasi is the one i love to everyone

2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains, but have not charity, I am nothing.

and though i god may have the gift of predicting the future and can yndersand all myseries and have more knowledge than aothetrs and faith to remove mountains but i dont have charity i am notrhing - reserve the later

3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.


4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up;


5doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;


6rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;


7beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.


8Charity never faileth. But whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.


9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.


10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.


11When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.


12For now we see through a glass, darkly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; but then shall I know, even as also I am known.

-explained here- for when we meet a person new wee see through a dark glass called unknown but when see him face to face we know him in part and then when we see him as a lover then we know him as if he has known himself -this is what true love does

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%2013%20;&version=50;
read this

also have a look at what this same passage is looked at in other versions as u will see the overall picture and u will understand its meaning

to end this comment and start our relationship - i end with a quote taken from a book

only one life that soon is past
only whats done with love will last

do the next 19 things u do with love not work or money do it out of love and u shall succeed and live happily and not become autistic

god bless u
i dont hate love
i love everyone as a friend
god bless your family and friends
i love u rasi -she knows who she is
she is my luck
i miss u rasi -god bless u

bye
@runb@laj!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home